Rose is a Rose…
uses one of two database platforms, dBASE or Microsoft SQL.
Over the years the dBASE version has been consistently called
GoldMine until the release of v5.7 when the name was changed to GoldMine
Business Contact Manager.
The SQL version was called Enterprise in v4.0, FrontOffice Sales
and Marketing in v5.0 and 5.7, and now GoldMine Business Contact Manager
Corporate Edition in v6.0.
of the new features in the v6.0 Corporate Edition are:
1. My GoldMine Desktop – A customizable section that users can
personalize to display business critical information from the web or
GoldMine such as Forecasted Sales, Pending Activities, or links to web
2. Built-in database backup and restore wizards.
3. An improved contact search center.
4. Redesigned Opportunity & Project Manager that simplifies
the creation, tracking, and completion of complex sales opportunities.
5. Improved wizards for automating common tasks such as bringing
data into GoldMine, adding users, customizing the most commonly used
fields, applying industry templates, configuring email, and integrating
to key applications such as Microsoft® Word and Adobe® Acrobat®.
the release of v6.0 FrontRange has announced the sunset of GoldMine
Everywhere Server because the web based client is not compatible with
the v6.0 Corporate Edition.